Monday, August 31, 2009

Not Me Monday

"Not Me Monday" is not my idea. But it is a good one. If you know where it started, you probably know why I am going it alone. And if you don't, well then it is my idea.

Sometimes it's fun to just tell someone the things you have done that are embarrassing or ridiculous. Hey, if we can't laugh at ourselves, then it's harder for us to accept when everyone else laughs at us!

While camping with my family last week, I did not pee into a cup on our deck and pour it into the lake because I didn't want to walk to the bathroom in the dark.

I did not use candy or tv as a bribe, not once.

I did not let my daughter skip her shower and washing her hair because her friend had braided it so pretty and I wanted to let her have that for one more day.

I also did not let my dirty son skip his shower because I let his sister skip hers.

And furthermore, I did not skip my own shower out of sheer laziness.

And I definitely did not eat an entire bag of Salt & Vinegar chips.

No, not me.

No comments: