Well, I did get some flowers, and they are quite lovely. Pat is under orders to not waste money on dead flowers, I would rather have a plant. But I did get some from other people, and I like them.
I got breakfast in bed. Never mind that I was awake before everyone else as usual, and

(Why yes, that is FiestaWare, thank you for asking! It's Turquoise, Claret and Scarlet.)
So I enjoyed my breakfast with Katie, Sean, Tommy, Pat, the dog and the cat all piled in the bed.

Then my wonderful husband spent the day making some pretty incredible ribs. Oh, did I mention the pitcher of mimosas he made earlier in the day? Gee, that somehow slipped my mind. I will tell you this, orange juice AND alcohol go a lot farther than orange juice alone for knocking out a cold, I feel great! At least I think I do, I'll let you know in the morning.
And I didn't have to wait in line for a minute for any of it.
Happy? Yes I am.


No comments:
Post a Comment