Friday, March 21, 2008

Congruence

Sometimes a coincidence is just a coincidence. Sometimes I get shivers.

I am part of an online message board called "707" We are called 707 because of this- Photobucket. It is "LOL", however one of our members saw it as "707" and was confused. After a chuckle at her expense, we decided 707 was a good name for us. Add to that the fact that many of our small group are women of faith, and both facts are relative here.

This same friend who was the inspiration for our name has recently felt she may be being called to faith. This is a wonderful thing, and we are all encouraging her to follow her heart and find her bliss. That's what friends are for.

However, I felt the 'need' to Google "707". It was a whim. I do feel something truly great is working in that group, but mostly it is just the enormous amount of fun we have. I do not "know" scripture off the top of my head, but maybe there was something in the recesses of my mind that made me want to know if 707 is significant. Turns out, it is. Matthew 7:7-Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
I also found a group called sevenoseven, who are a Christian outreach group.

Some may say that is a mighty coincidence. I believe grace is working here. Another miracle. Sometimes coincidence is Providence. Who am I to doubt it?

No comments: