Saturday, February 23, 2008
You've been breastfeeding for HOW long??
Three years, 3 months, and 23 days. I made one year my first goal, and said we would go from there. Then two years. Then I said well we will see what happens at three, but I can't see myself going past that. OK, I am done. He is not. Now we are at a point where he will remember it forever if I don't do it right. Do what right? Wean. I want to wean. We already practice "don't offer, don't refuse". Well, I need to start refusing. I know he would self wean eventually, but really, is this still necessary? Beneficial yes, rewarding yes, but I am done benefiting and rewarding with mama milk. So what should I try? Bribery? Praise? Pretending like I have no idea what he is talking about? One thing is for sure, I will come up with something. Mama wants her boobies back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment