
This is the sweetest, most compassionate kid you will ever meet. So if you pull up and see him decked out in camouflage, waving, pointing and shooting a toy gun at nothing in particular, do not be alarmed. That's just how he rolls.
I am chuckling at myself and our "no guns" rule we established early on. Yeah, right. We did nothing to encourage his love of firearms, they are just one of the many things he is into. He wants to be a cop like his father. He also happens to love camos. So a first impression of my sweet Sean would likely be alarming to the average person. I watch him in the yard, rolling around, chasing "bad guys" in the trees, yelling "get on the ground", and "let me see your hands". Apparently they do not listen, because they always get shot.
So do not fear the gun toting soldier kid running around my yard. He is harmless, I swear. Just look at that face!


No comments:
Post a Comment