Today there was a bee between the front door and the screen door. I tried to open the door to get it to fly out, so of course it flew in. I am one to react badly to bee stings, hives, throat closes, not good. So I swatted it, with the one thing I had available- the hairbrush in my hand.
We have, er had a door with 9 nine panes of glass in it. Yes, I broke one. Hey, I got the bee! So here I am looking at this door, beaten, worn...half an inch of clearance on the bottom where cold air pours in during the winter and out during the summer. I have personally painted it twice, and it just looks like painted over old. And just between you and me, no one knows where the house key is. The screen door, it is worse! It has a removable window, which you can replace with a screen, all for just ten minutes of work and a screwdriver. The handle is broken, so I can't keep the little guy inside. Yep, time to hit the Home Depot.
One door and one screen door- $375
One new lock and deadbolt system (complete with keys!)- $40
One dead bee- priceless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment